To ensure that all children:
- Enjoy using Computing with confidence and a sense of achievement
- Develop practical skills in the use of Computing and the ability to apply these skills in their study of National Curriculum subjects, especially English, Maths and Science.
- Understand the capabilities and limitations of Computing and the implications and consequences of its use, and to be responsible for these.
- Provide pupils with the opportunities to use and express themselves through digital technologies.
- To use computational thinking and creativity to understand the world.
- To know how digital systems work and to put this knowledge to work.